Friday, October 1, 2010

Loni and a tree

So we have had lots and lots of rain this week and last night a lot of wind....that as you can see killed the poor tree at the neighbors house. If you look close enough you will see a car underneath that tree. I didn't think it was there but it was. Poor pretty tree isn't there anymore.
Loni ready for her first pics of the 3rd grade. I even did her hair. I know you are all so proud of me.
Isn't she cute? Loni said," I look just like a cowgirl!" Funny. Unfortunately you don't see her boots in the pics so I thought I better take one. Her teacher also combed her hair before the pics and I think probably pretty much took out all the curl. We will have to see when we get them.
Loni was playing with make-up the other day and was trying to take photos of herself. They don't really ever work out so I said I would take a photo. You really only can tell she has on lip stuff, but she did have on blush and eyeshadow too. She also likes to sweep her bangs off to one side, thank goodness they aren't hanging in her eyes. I like this way better.

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

loni's hair looked really cute. good job actually doing it. i'm definitely proud of you! :) hopefully it was still kind of curled for the photo but at least you got these pics either way.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I still say that I am surprised that any teacher would try to comb the kids hairs. It seems almost like inappropriate touching. Not inappropriate like sexually related or anything- just that a kind of invasion of personal space. How long has this lady been teaching school. Anyway, her hair looks cute whether it is curled or not and she did look darling in her cowboy boots and I am proud of you for doing her hair. But that took time and the teacher combing it out was really rather rude. I wish I could have seenLoni trying to run away from the teacher so she couldn't comb her hair. Also, which direction was that neighbor from your house that had the tree fall down... that is terrible. How messed up was the car? It looks like a Geico commercial. Love, Mom

Juniel Bingham said...

I am LOVING the boots Loni!