Ok so it feels like it should be less than that but still 23 days isn't much left till my due date. I went to the doctor today and I am only dilated to a 1 which is great cuz I feel like more. It is a good sign though because I think that I won't dilate too much more until my mom gets here on Wednesday. I sit around and watch TV and only walk my dogs for exercise. I shouldn't have to do any major shopping trips, setting up beds or tables, moving the furniture or anything. I am pretty much past the nesting stage....I just want to sit and wait for Rick and my mom to show up so I can go have the baby.
Oh and I think his name will be Tyce Thomas, but until it goes on the birth certificate I am not for sure. Also Rick needs to be home to do that because otherwise if he changes the name I better know or it will be Tyce Thomas. Well keep praying that I don't go into labor before my help arrives or else you (if you live in Virginia Beach) may get a call to help me out!
2 comments:
you better keep that baby in!
i wish we would have known when your mom was coming into town...she's going to miss your baby shower. darnit!
just cross your legs. :) good luck. hopefully everyone gets there in time!
love,
jody
Post a Comment