
Ada loves to lay on top of Auggie. She was flat on top of him like she was pinning him down until I got the camera then she popped up and was petting him all nicely.

Loni and Ada posing at the school playground.

They were on a roll posing for the camera. Ada doesn't usually cooperate and I actually had the camera so we got some cute shots.

Once again they were both posing. Ada needs a haircut. It just keeps growing and I can't control it. She doesn't like to leave hair things in it. Maybe one day.

Loni and Ada were playing dress-up. Loni was in the mood to pose but Ada wasn't so I didn't get any good ones of her.
3 comments:
yeah for smiling ada pictures! i'm having a harder time getting joss to smile for photos now. she wants to see the picture on the camera instead of staying there and letting me take the picture. oh, well. cute pictures!
jody
fun posts. Loved Loni's hair for picture day! What was that teacher thinking combing her hair! duh!!! Owell, I'm sure they are still really cute. And way to go on getting Ada to smile for pics! She's so cute! Hang in there and keep those legs up and crossed! ;)
Cute post... I love that Ada had an animated afternoon at the park. She and Loni look great together. And about Loni and dress up... she has been wearing that dress since she was about 3 or 4, hasn't she. I do love her dress up poses, though. As usual, she looks great. I can't wait until I can spend some time with them. I sure hope it won't take Ada too long to warm up to me. I have been saying prayers that she will let me help her so that I can help you. I love you Debi, thanks for sharing the posts. Love, Mom
Post a Comment