Yep Rick is home. Sorry I got caught up and forgot to mention that. We picked Rick up on the way home from the hospital today. And his little friend "The Mustache" did not come home with him. We were not to sad about that, but I do think he misses it!
Ada holding her little brother. She is very happy to have him home, mommy home, and her favorite Daddy home!
6 comments:
looks like everyone is going to have to fight with ada for time with tyce. :) in the last picture it looks like they are reaching for each other.
jody
Welcome home Rick!
Welcome home Rick! And welcome to new baby Tyce!! Congrats you two! :)
Glad you made it back Rick. ALMOST perfect timing.
Next time I see you in person I hope you have your little friend back. You're going to Idaho for Christmas, right?
Tate
So glad Rick is home with you guys! Yay!
Debi way to go!! He looks like him and Rockwell will be good buddies!! I have been meaning to call you, so maybe tomorrow I really will. I think that is so awesome that Loni and Tyce were baptized/blessed on the same day/weekend. How cool. We are so happy for you guys. When are you coming here next? (Addie is asking & I want to know too!)
Post a Comment