
These two are so great! They were so nice and planned this great baby shower. Robin and Kate are so kind and creative and I just love them to bits! Thanks ladies!

Nice side view of my baby belly.

Some of the great ladies who attended. Thanks all for coming and the great gifts.

The lovely decorations, theme " SHE'S ABOUT TO POP!", and all the yummy food/treats to go with it! Oh and only 19 days till my due date!
3 comments:
so cute!!! it looks like you even did your hair/makeup for the shower. i'm impressed. i wear a hat most days and i still have 4 1/2 months to go! i've really got to get my hair cut again. hope you got lots of fun boy gifts!
jody
Robing looks great and Kate cut her hair, too. and Jody is right, you look really nice. The table set up shows how much they really love you... it looks so lovely. What sweet gals to support you that way and your belly looks fabulous. Thanks for the timely post. I will be there in just two days... I can't wait. Love, Mom
You look so cute with your baby bump! What a fun shower. I love the colors too. Can't believe you're delivering so soon! Keep us all posted! :) xoxo
Post a Comment