
Last week we would take the dogs on their walk and usually always stop at Loni's school playground. I would read and the girls run around and play, there is usually a large group of kids there for them to play with most days as well. Ada always hangs from the bars and she holds her feet up of the ground. It looks so cute. I finally brought my camera but this is the best shot I could get.She doesn't need Loni's help.

I decided that Ada could vacuum for me the other day. She is pretty thorough.

Sunday I told Ada to get some shoes on, which she does very well, but she picked out her slippers and would not switch shoes. It was too cute so that is how she went to church. She saw me get out the camera and ran to the window then started to cry. I didn't get a better pic of it.

Ada used to eat yogurt somewhat more cleanly, but lately she likes to paint the table, her arm, her clothes, and anything else she can. I guess it is better than real paint!

Ada likes to have her snacks on a step stool every so often. She again looked away when I got out the camera, but it is still cute. The dogs were near by to watch her eat just in case she dropped anything they could clean it up for her.
2 comments:
her hair just keeps growing and growing! i love the curls. what size shoe is she wearing now? a few weeks ago joss was crying when i put on her church shoes. i didn't figure out why for a bit. but finally noticed that i was squishing her little toes! i forgot that their feet grow along with the rest of their tiny bodies! so i bought 9 pairs of shoes online (3 of each of the next 3 sizes) so hopefully that won't happen again. :)
jody
Cute pictures, even if alot of them are her backside. I think her back is cute, too. She is really a source of entertainment- like most little kids. I wonder why she started crying when you took a picture of her in her slippers. Good idea not too make too big of a deal about the shoes she chose. There should be a time in our lives when we should be able to get away with things like that- I think it is mostly when we are very young or really old. Love, Mom
Post a Comment