
Did you ever wonder what your backside looks like? I don't have to anymore. I never care what my backside looks like, much, until you get a pic of it and think.....lots of people see this angle of me.....I should pay more attention to what it looks like back there. I need yet another haircut because that looks gross. Well to me anyway.

Loni's favorite person to photograph is her sister. Followed by the four legged creatures living with us. Those photos are less exciting because well they are usually always doing the same thing....laying there. Ada usually will do all different things because well she is always doing something different, well except for the messes part, she always is making a mess.

This photo wasn't taken by Loni, but my mom asked if I had a double stroller and so I thought I would post a picture. Pretty soon I will be walking with this, 2 children included, 2 dogs, and 1 eight year old. I bet my neighbors get a real kick out of seeing me everyday.
2 comments:
You know that I have always worried about my backside. You have never worried because yours is quite nice. I love the picture of Ada and your stroller is great. You will be entertaining for your neighbors. But isn't that part of our job, to entertain our neighbors in a way that isn't too bothersome. Love, Mom
hehe! at least you bum doesn't show your pregnancy. :) cute pic of ada. did you cut her bangs again? joss still has her's hanging in her eyes most of the time. where did you get your double stroller? i guess i need to start looking for one too. i'm not excited! i doubt it will fit inside my truck. it will have to go in the bed or something. hopefully we don't have to get a new car too soon.
jody
Post a Comment