Thursday, September 16, 2010

I wasn't going to do any yard work because it just makes me tired and dirty, but I couldn't stand looking at my bare flower bed any longer. It still looks a little bare but when the pansies grow a bit and get more flowers on them it will look better. One day I will figure out how to disguise those ugly water covers or whatever they are. Can't cover them up since they have to be accessed. Darn!
Loni has been quite the photographer lately. She takes random photos and then also takes many photos of the same thing. She does pretty good taking cute shots of Ada and her self photos are getting better, like this one.
Loni got this shot of Ada "talking" on the phone. I just gave her an old cell phone and she just jabbers away on it. It is really funny because she talks more on this than she normally talks.

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

your flower bed looks good. my pots are all empty too but i'm scared i'll neglect stuff right now. but i need to do that too. good job!
we tried to give joss an old phone too but unless it beeps or lights up, she doesn't buy it. i don't think she really wants to talk so much as she wants to make the sounds. oh, well! good thing ada likes it.
btw - our babies are looking old! good thing we're getting "new" ones soon. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I agree that your flower bed looks good. So you turned the area around your mailbox into a flower bed. I didn't know that. The last I knew it was just grass. I like the pictures Loni takes of Ada, too. Some kids are less intimidated by phones that don't make sound. Others like the noises. But this really makes sense if you think about it. Ada is not so hot yet on interacting with others and Joss loves talking with anyone. Thus Ada's dispostion to like to pretend and Joss's refusal to be satisfied with a play phone. Funny how kids change. Love, Mom

Shawna said...

You didn't rip out the humongous sunflower did you??