Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Excuse the messy hair.......

Not that you will be paying much attention to it with a belly like that stickin out! It is really hard to take decent pics of my belly without any help. I could get Loni to do it but it really isn't the right angle then so I opt for the self timer. Anyway here I am with like according to the thing on the left, 52 days left or something unreasonable like that. If I didn't have to wait for Rick and my mom I would have this baby today! He rolls around and kicks a lot. I have Braxton Hicks all the time. I hate my compression hose, but my toe nails are painted! I love and hate to sleep because when I wake up I am usually still tired and my pelvis is killing me. I really don't have many complaints though, especially if this could be my last pregnancy. Thank goodness, it's a boy.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You look great Debi! I can't wait for that little boy to come. Do you have a name picked out?

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

shouldn't this picture be censored? :) you still have the skinny legs!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Did your compression hose always show the toes or did you just blow the toes out so now you cut the tops off. You look good. The next six weeks are going to be tough, Debi. But like me wounded shin, this too shall pass. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

hi debi congrats u look great..i couldnt get to talk to ya when u came to dietrich :( my mom says hi to loni nd you nd congrats for her too take care bye

Unknown said...

from her i meant to say hehe