
Today I am thankful for great neighbors who all helped me today. One watched Ada, one picked up this table for me from the store and unloaded it at my house, and one came over to help me put the table top onto the base. Now all of you can come visit and have some dinner or dessert and I will have a seat to sit you in(I got 6 chairs to go with this monstrous table!) For 10 years Rick and I have had a little dinky table that I refinished one year(by the way I don't ever recommend doing that). It was put to good use and many years of meals....well at least the last couple of years of good meals eaten there. I have managed to keep it cleaner the last couple so we could actually eat at the table instead of the couch. I know, very bad habit! Anyway Rick helped pick this table clear on his side of the world. It has an extension that makes it humungous-er and when I get around to putting 2 more together, a total of six chairs. Plus a double stool for Ada and Loni. I was scared that they would fall off the chairs....out the back, just hurt themselves without this cool stool. So anyway that was a special order and won't be here for 4 weeks, so sad.

Besides putting together 4 chairs and a table I also vacuumed out the toyota. I left Loni's booster seat in the house for a while and Ada took the little armrest covers off and turn them into socks. They actually really do look like socks.

I am also thankful for cute little girls who make their moms laugh. Loni lost her tooth last night(canine) and posed so well for me this morning for her first day of school photo.I said strike a pose and here is what she did.....

Gotta love her. Do you like her new clothes? Her dad sent her the outfit from some place....if I could read the shirt I would tell you. I think India?
4 comments:
yea! you have a table! i wanna come see it!
Malaysia.
Darling pictures and Loni looks gorgeous in her Malaysian clothes. Ada is just too hilarious. I love the table and chairs- very pretty and now I see why you might worry about the kids falling out. What are you doing with the old table? Love, Mom
so lucky!!! our table is becoming more dangerous since joss can move the chairs now. one day we might get a new one. anyways, you need one now with your BIG family of 5. :) its pretty and i totally think the bench seat is a great idea. i like those on one side of a table.
jody
Post a Comment