Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So much in my brain.....

I have so much stuff going through my brain right now, and normally I would clean, run, walk, or do something to burn off the thoughts and worries.
But I start cleaning and I get winded, worn out, have a contraction, pee my pants, etc.....
Let's face it running is way gone....
Walking, well it has been raining and yep I get winded, worn out, have a contraction, pee my pants, etc......
So there you have it. I have no way to get rid of all the stuff up in my brain, Ada tries to listen but gets bored.
Loni well Loni would try to fix it or something.
On the bright side I was able to get new toilet seats that are slow closing! I put one in and it was missing a part, so I opened the other one and it had the part so I put it on. But then that one was missing some parts....so one toilet has it and one doesn't. I installed the one downstairs since I don't climb the stairs often to go pee. I wouldn't make it anyway. So today I think I used it 10 times and turned around every time to make sure it was closing.
And guess what......it was!
Oh joy. Loni can't slam the toilet seats anymore!
Ada peed on the floor today....she was napping and woke up and pulled her diaper off and peed....it went on her bed and also on the floor. She must have good aim. I wonder if she was wanting to use the toilet with the new seat? I don't blame her, it is fun!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmm... you sound as if you are about to have a baby or something. j/k

That last month is hard. For some reason I thought you were due in january and just noticed it is 32 days left... goodness gracious!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

maybe it would help if you wore diapers? just an idea. :)
jody