Friday, February 4, 2011

Silly Girl and He Rolled.

This is Ada our very silly girl. She climbs in kennels with dogs and goes outside without a shirt to pick up poo. WE love her though. This week she has gone poo on the toilet 4 times! She hasn't peed though. I don't know why. We will have to figure that out. She likes pull-ups so when we run out of diapers she will go into those and we will see how it works out! Wish us luck.

This little boy is already growing up too fast! He rolls over! Whenever we put him on this mat on the floor he rolls right over. No more setting him on couches and walking off! Yes I do that. Sorry he was a little upset before I took this photo and had spit up then put his face in it. I took one before and one after I cleaned it off and this picture looked better. Only babies can look good in spit up!

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Yeah... little kids are very candid and irresistable... You guys all rolled over by 4 months, were crawling by 6 to 7 months and none of you were fast walkers... but all were walking by a year except Jody who was afraid of walking-she hates getting hurt. Ada just didn't want to run the risk of getting poop on her clothes... I would rather get poop on my clothes than on my body parts (I know, that is ironic- Ada's attitude is more sensible). I am so glad you added a post of him rolling over. I miss watching that little guy, and interacting with Ada's certainty in what she is doing and reading with Loni. Love you...Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

great pictures!!! love them all. :) ada cracks me up. she definitely is silly and loves those animals a lot. you wouldn't catch me picking up their poop! good job training her early. tyce is growing up too fast!
jody

Mindy said...

Rock just rolled on Sunday...once! Not that I want him to start doing more of it, because that means no leaving him on the couch and walking off!! LOL!