So this is the best I could get so I hope it is good. I was getting Tyce ready for bed and he always gets a big smile on his face when you look at him. Then I tickled him and he started giggling so I ran and got the camera to see if he was still gonna do it. He did. I was trying to record with him looking at me and not looking at the camera so sorry it started out a little off. Doesn't he have a great laugh!?
2 days ago

1 comment:
He definitely looks related to Zayne. They both have those great big blue eyes... really cute. Tyce's head shape seems a little different than Zayne's. Zayne's looks more square and Tyce's looks more oval... or maybe more rounded like Debi's. I could see them at this age being considered brothers. We'll see as they get older. Cute video or him laughing. He has a really good laugh and he looks very cheery. I love you and miss you all. Love, Mom
Post a Comment