Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

This weekend we were able to go to Great Wolf Lodge as a family. I didn't get many pictures, but here is one of Ada in her bathing suit. Isn't she cute?
Naps weren't on the schedule but Ada got one in anyway. She was watching TV and munching on some chips and then she fell asleep. It was so cute. She rarely falls asleep on a couch or anywhere other than in her carseat and bed so it was fun to see. We all had a good time and I didn't go swim since I didn't want Tyce in the water, but I had a good 5 minute nap and finished a book I was reading. Way worth it! Sorry no pictures of Loni since the picture I did get of her, Ada didn't have a diaper or pants on. Ooops! She had a blast though and met a new friend that lives only one street away. Yeah!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

glad you guys had fun! count that as one more highlight to rick coming home (kind of!)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Cute pictures... were the bandaides a real wound or is Ada just in the bandaide stage? So how come she didn't know this friend before? Does the friend go to the same school. Loni said that she is growing her hair out again. I love her long hair. I used to love all the random places and ways kids fall asleep- still do love that. Thanks for updating us. Is Tyce still rolling over? In just a few weeks he will be crawling. Time goes way too fast. Love, Mom