Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our "new" car

So we got this new car. I like it a lot but I haven't been able to drive it because I am getting it titled/registered/and licensed in Idaho. So here is sits waiting very patiently. Loni on the other hand......keeps asking when we can drive it. She wants to sit in it and watch a movie. Yep, we have a DVD player in it! That will come in handy I am sure.
Random photo of Ada eating my cell phone. Loni wanted to be in the picture too.


Here is one of my favorites of the car. It has GPS as well! You can watch the movie on it as well, but only the passenger not the driver....we don't want any accidents. If you look closely you can see a ship on the ocean. Loni was watching Pocahontas while I was cleaning it.

6 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Nice lookin vehicle debo. I hope it runs good for years to come. I was going to buy a boat today but I learned the real book value and I back off. I didn't even bother to call the dealer because they told me it booked for $12995.00 and I found the high book was $9005.00. So I would have gave them my jeep. I will wait until the right deal comes along. It looks like your vehicle has all the bells and whistles. You amaze me Debi. You did a lot of hom,e work on this vehicle and I am proud of you. You will be a pro before we know it. Love ya Dad

Anonymous said...

It is a very pretty car... not as pretty as your daughters, but not bad. That picture of Ada eating your phone- who notices anything but her eyes. Loni looks darling, too and she does enjoy that new vehicle. Ada's hair is getting longer and it still doesn't look very blond to me- it is looking still light brown with enough red that I notice it. It will be fun to watch her change or not. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

thanks for posting the pics. now i can imagine you driving it. so will it be your car or rick's? :)
jody

Micah and Lindy said...

sweet car what kind is it exactly?

Colleen said...

Awesome car Debi!!!

Robin Conner said...

How long have you had that? When did you get it? That is a bummer you can't drive it!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner! Congrats! It's pretty!!!