Saturday, September 12, 2009

Late nights....





TA DA!!!!!


I have been staying up the last few nights to paint my living room/dining room and my upstairs hallway. I finished the living room but I have only primed the hallway...I will finish that when I want to stay up real late. So how do you think it looks? Before, during, and after photos above. I also put up a little strip of wood, like chair rails, on my wall by the garbages. Everytime I open the garbages they move and then pretty soon they hit the wall. I also had painted the kitchen and seeing scuff marks on the wall just made me mad! So I solved my problem so I am no longer mad! Well at least not over scuff marks on the wall from my garbages!

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

It looks really good, Debi. Painting is slow and tedious. But I really like the end results. If nothing else, it looks cleaner. Good idea to put the chair rail up. Smart and easy solution. You are good at that. Love, Mom

Mindy said...

I love what a little paint will do! If you don't like it...a little more will fix that!