So a funny story I thought I would share. I didn't get a picture of this moment. I tried but alas I was too slow to realize that it may only happen once. Every so often I give Ada her pacifier, usually when I am changing her diaper so that she will hold still for a short moment so I don't get poop on her or me. Anywho....she was still playing with it and I looked down and yes she was sticking it in Coby's mouth. You may view this as sharing but I don't buy that she has learned to share that quickly. How I view it because I am her mother and I know what she is thinking......Coby is her baby and he needed a pacifier. It wasn't, "here lick this it is dirty" kind of sharing. She was sticking it in his mouth like he may suck on it. She tried it several times till I took it from her to wash. I did run to get the camera to try to get it in print but she didn't do it again after I got back and Coby wasn't cooperating either. Anyway, first she sucks on his toes, now this. Next I will catch her pinning him down to put a diaper on him!
2 days ago

1 comment:
Okay, the mom in shades picture is really so "cool"... Loni looks cheery and the bed skirt is fine... ironing would improve it a bit, but it still fulfills the measure of its creation without being ironed and Ada looks adorable in her dress with her binky and I like her preoccupation with Coby. I do believe that you will never be able to get rid of that dog because she seems attached and he seems tolerant of her. They may end up being best buddies one day. The story is the best and isn't it amazing what kids will live through. Love, Mom
Post a Comment