I was talking to my sister, Jody, about her daughter and the vacuum. She said that Joss hates the vacuum and she has to hold her the whole time she is vacuuming. Well Ada is nothing like that. She loves the vacuum. She still will fall asleep to it when she is in her swing. Well now since she can crawl around I don't always put her in her swing while I am vacuuming. She wanders around but as soon as that vacuum comes on she gravitates toward it. At first she just played with it. She would bang on it and move it by rolling it back and forth. Now she doesn't hesitate to show her love for it. She gives it hugs! She will hang out with it the whole time I vacuum. I don't know if she likes the noise it makes and so she is putting her ear on it to listen to it and feel its vibrations? But she loves the thing, mostly when it is on. If I am not using it she doesn't really bother it much. Funny!
2 days ago

4 comments:
I think Ada loves anything that seems to be talking to her and moving. She is so kind. Maybe she thinks the poor creature needs love because it works so hard for you. You give it a prominent place in the house and use it all the time. She knows that you love your vacuum. She loves and trusts what you love and trust. I doubt any other appliance in the whole world has received such appreciation and such an acknowledgement of approval. I hope she hugs her dad with such equal tenderness and zeal. Love, Mom
Haha. . . that is funny... does she get her weirdness from you Debi?
so cute!!! i guess i'll have to give jocelyn more alone time with the vacuum and see if she warms up to it like ada. :)
jody
ps is she wearing a pair of the shoes in this picture?
that's great! Maybe she'll be your official vaccum girl when she's older! I love your pic with the sunglasses on! ;) Now you need to add pics of the hubby reuniting with the fam! ;)
Post a Comment