Ada has started taking steps on her own. A few more every day. She's growing up so fast.
2 days ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
Ada has started taking steps on her own. A few more every day. She's growing up so fast.
2 comments:
crazy how fast she learned. yeah for rick being home to see it!
jody
Like Jody, I am so glad that her daddy was there to see her. How long did she respond to her discovering the edge of the rug... did she meditate on it long. She seems really sturdy and steady in the walking. I notice she has on diapers and shoes...do the shoes help? Was there a reason that she had on shoes and no clothes? I don't care... I just know that shoes were so hard to keep on all of you kids. It is amazing to me that she would allow that one piece of clothing you guys (and I am sure I did, too, as a baby) would never leave on is the only piece of clothing that Ada has on. Very good video. I was so excited to see it... Love, Mom
Post a Comment