The pediatrician said Ada could eat a little chicken because it has iron a will help her iron levels. Ada has also learned how to use her tongue very well, she doesn't like the chicken. Guess we'll have to stick to iron suplements.
1 day ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
The pediatrician said Ada could eat a little chicken because it has iron a will help her iron levels. Ada has also learned how to use her tongue very well, she doesn't like the chicken. Guess we'll have to stick to iron suplements.
2 comments:
made me laugh out loud!! so funny. maybe she'll be a vegetarian like me. :)
jody
I love her cheerful way of saying, "Nope...ain't gonna eat it!!!" Does she like broccoli? That has a lot of iron. What else, let's see spinach, beets, eggs, there are some dry cereals with it...I know raisins do, but kids usually just end up swallowing those and they come out whole. Will she eat molasses on things- lots of iron in molasses. None of you guys would eat meat for a long time and all of you were always iron dificient when you were babies. It may just be something we are. If I think of any other things with lots of iron, I will send you an email. I bet you could google it and find things that Ada might like and would be easier. Thanks for the video. She is darling... as usual.
Post a Comment