What a surprise that Loni would decide to have her face painted like a dalmation. What a fun day for her and dad. Dad's sometimes get a little party pooperish at kid events. They forget the thrill of being a kid sometimes. They still like to play but they like big man toys. But there is a fun atmosphere at a carnival at a school. I am glad she went. How was your Primary activity? Did it go as well as you had hoped and the attendance, was it good? Send me an email and let me know. I love you. Mom
1 comment:
What a surprise that Loni would decide to have her face painted like a dalmation. What a fun day for her and dad. Dad's sometimes get a little party pooperish at kid events. They forget the thrill of being a kid sometimes. They still like to play but they like big man toys. But there is a fun atmosphere at a carnival at a school. I am glad she went. How was your Primary activity? Did it go as well as you had hoped and the attendance, was it good? Send me an email and let me know. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment