Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

So for Ada's first Halloween Ada was a Princess, ballerina, or flower depending on what you think. She was so cute. We went to Trunk or Treat last night at our church. Ada got her first sucker. She didn't wait for us to take off the wrapper before she sucked through it to get to the tootsie roll in the middle!
Tonight we went Trick or Treating with the Young family. It was a lot of fun. Loni enjoyed carrying the Queen of Egypt and Princess Ariel's pumpkins.

Here is Loni and Rick all ready for Trunk or Treat.


Here am I and Ada. Notice the Tutu's. My sister Jody made them for Loni and Ada. I borrowed Loni's for the night. Don't we look smashing!



TaDa! The Vampire and the Ballerina! (Princess/Flower) Loni's shirt says "Beware i bite!" We hope you all have a great Halloween!!!!

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

You guys all looked great. I didn't even recognize Loni- she looks so different. I remember your former tutu days. I miss my little girl. I loved how Ada got to the sucker. How do they know? It is amazing to me how kids just know that candy tastes great. They both look great. I am glad that you had a Happy Halloween. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

everyone looks good. tell rick i think he looked the scariest. :) i'm glad both tutus got some good use.
jody

Robin Conner said...

super cute pics! Loved the tutus! Ask your sister if she'll make Lily one and I'll pay her to make it and ship it! They are adorable!!!!! Ada was so darn cute! And Loni was Scccaaaaarryyy! ;)