
Ada was reintroduced to her Dad this weekend. I was a little nervous because she has been sick. You moms out there know that that can make little babies a little less likely to be happy with anyone other than their moms, but she has been great. She has been a little whiny but for the most part she is getting adjusted well.

Rick is adjusting well too. He changed her diaper today! He also has taken several pictures of Ada and Loni.

He introduced the trampoline to Ada. No I had never really put her on it. I don't much like the trampoline. Oh well. Ada loved it. She crawled around it and was bouncing around while Loni was jumping all around her.

One day I had my dirty clothes ready to go down to the laundry room, but Ada had different plans for it. She pulled it all out and then decided to pose on it. Isn't she cute?
3 comments:
How long has rick been home? Hope you guys are well you all look cute and happy!
I guess Ada loves to interact in an affectionate way with all the things you interact with in a working way. I wonder if Ada will love work when she grows up. I love her interaction picture with her dad... she looks completely content with him... as if, he will do. Great pictures. Love, Mom/ Grandma
the picture of her eating the table reminds me of joss. she does the same thing to our table all of the time.
jody
Post a Comment