Okay, so that is exactly how you would fall asleep when you were a little girl. Only we didn't have a swing, so you would lie in your bed and make those noises and you would move your hands above you- I mean you would keep your hands in the air and make them make circles and they would slowly fall...then when you would wake up a little (like Ada did to lift her head) you would move your arms back up in the air. As you got older you would hum little tunes. So now you know why I used to love watching you fall asleep. It is really cute...and hilarious. I would have to stay out of the room alot of times because you would make me laugh too loud and I was afraid that I would wake you. That would only happen in the middle of the night- during the day you never woke up from any noise- none of you guys would. Once you feel asleep you were out. Thanks for capturing this. It is hilarious and with that you are seeing yourself a little bit in her. I don't know how much of her will be like you, but that definitely is just like you. Love, Mom
4 comments:
awwwwwwww so cute!!!
Michaela
Okay, so that is exactly how you would fall asleep when you were a little girl. Only we didn't have a swing, so you would lie in your bed and make those noises and you would move your hands above you- I mean you would keep your hands in the air and make them make circles and they would slowly fall...then when you would wake up a little (like Ada did to lift her head) you would move your arms back up in the air. As you got older you would hum little tunes. So now you know why I used to love watching you fall asleep. It is really cute...and hilarious. I would have to stay out of the room alot of times because you would make me laugh too loud and I was afraid that I would wake you. That would only happen in the middle of the night- during the day you never woke up from any noise- none of you guys would. Once you feel asleep you were out. Thanks for capturing this. It is hilarious and with that you are seeing yourself a little bit in her. I don't know how much of her will be like you, but that definitely is just like you. Love, Mom
funny! i love the 2nd picture.
hilarious! I hope you put the poor kid in her bed after taking that!!! :) ha ha!
Post a Comment