Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ada has done it!


I knew Ada would learn to go through the doggie door, but I didn't expect that she would play with dog poo. Yep, I heard Ada go out the doggie door and when I went to get her she had her hands covered in dog poo. Gross, I know! So now I have to pay extra attention to Coby so I know when he needs to go out to use the bathroom. Maybe I will have to check out those doggie diapers! Ha ha! Soon Ada will be walking and I am sure she will move on from the dog poo and maybe go for the human toilet! Such great things to look forward to. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

look at the food bill you will save since Ada can now eat dog poop!!!! You think of everything Debi. Always looking for a way to save money.

Terry and Gail said...

As long as she has no adverse affects... I would not include it on any menu. Save that for the exotic types. She is a curious child and probably needs 3 or 4 mothers to keep watch over her. I used to feel that way...that I needed at least a couple of good helpers. But, you will find a way to improvise and do very well, I know. You are a good mother and now that Rick is home, when he's home, he can take over the detail. The two of you will do just excellent. Love, Mom/ Grandma

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love the shoes! don't love the poop!
jody

Bryan and Molly said...

Ha ha that is so disgusting! I am constantly worried that the boys will go stepping in dog poop when we play outside - I think that would be bad enough - but all over her hands - gross! Hope you had fun cleaning that up! That is pretty cute how she can crawl through the doggy door though! Maybe Jody has some sweet ideas for you to baby proof that :) Love you guys! You too Jody!