Sunday, October 18, 2009

Strange fascination?

So Ada has this strange fascination with Cali's dog dish. Yes she will try to eat Cali's food so we keep her away from it while it is full, but just like Coby she likes to play with it afterwards as well. Coby will lick it clean. Ada at first just would put her hands in it, but now....she was sitting in it? I thought she just had her feet in it, but
I got a nice side view of her and her bum was off the ground. She was perched atop Cali's bowl! Why? I have yet to figure that out.

Isn't she just so darn cute?


Ada sleeping while Loni pretends to sleep.



Ada waking up from a nap.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Maybe she thinks Cali's food dish is a boat... it is big and sturdy. You wish you could read their mind to see what they are thinking and pretending while they do all the funny things they do. Did Loni get Ada to fall asleep or was she just holding her after she feel asleep. They both look so sweet together. Loni is so pretty. I miss those little girls. I will be so happy to see you at Erin's wedding and then again at Christmas. Love, Mom