So today Ada has decided that she can stand up without any help at all. I have tried to keep her from progressing too much because we are trying to hold off on the walking thing till Rick gets home. I think we will make it. Anyway she thinks it is pretty funny how excited I get when she stands by herself, but quickly decides that she would rather crawl over for a hug or to be carried. See I think we will make it till Rick gets home. She is doing things so much faster than Loni....it is crazy. I told Loni that she was standing on her own and Loni said she knew, she taught her of course! What a punk! I have two really cute daughters though, don't you think?
1 day ago

3 comments:
loni cracks me up...always taking credit for whatever ada does. great video!!
That was really cute Debi! Loved all the pics below in the previous post too. So cute. No more standing Ada!!!! Hopefully she'll wait for her daddy!
She is so darling. I love her delirious laugh as she decided whether to be happy or sad. She really has good balance. When she figures something out she really gets it. Cute post...Jody, watch out... that's Joss's next move. Love, Mom
Post a Comment