Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hurricane Ada

Leaves a path of destruction everywhere she goes! I clean it up and she strikes again!
Here she is getting through any hole she can!

Here is all her toys....she likes to dump them out.


Another place she likes to thrash!

Another place she likes to go.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

so funny!!! i love the picture of her at the doggy door - again with the crazy beautiful blue eyes.
Jody

Terry and Gail said...

Yeah, I agree with Jody... the picture at the doggie door is so "sweet and innocent" with those blue eyes. She can work them already. You guys are going to have to be smart parents with her little eye. I sang a song a few years ago, it was a barbershop quartet type song and it was called "Them There Eyes"... I think the song was written for someone who had eyes like Ada. I will see if I can find a recording or something of the song- she needs to have that her "secret" theme song. She should never let anyone know that she knows how powerful her eyes are... as a matter of fact, all of us who love her shouldn't let her know from what we do and how we respond that we are whimps when it comes to her eyes. I think you should call her Cyclone Ada. she is just normal and really, she is just trying to organize in her own way. Love, Mom