Well I got as good a shot as any....Can you see them? Ada has two teeth on the bottom, but she like to hid them under her tongue.
Loni gave Ada her first ride in a plastic tote. She fit perfect and I believe enjoyed the ride throughout the house. Loni made sure she had plenty to do on her rides.
i can barely see them! i think or at least hope joss is teething because she's been getting grumpy lately for no apparent reason at random times. who knows? jody
I can see those little teeth...that is why they hurt so bad when babies bite... they are so skinny and small like a filet knife. When we were little we didn't have plastic totes... we had cardboard boxes, but the idea was the same. Loni is a great big sister. She looks gorgeous for school. Ada loves to smile. Love, Grandma
3 comments:
i can barely see them! i think or at least hope joss is teething because she's been getting grumpy lately for no apparent reason at random times. who knows?
jody
That is so cute!! What awesome sisters!! I bet they have tons of fun together.
I can see those little teeth...that is why they hurt so bad when babies bite... they are so skinny and small like a filet knife. When we were little we didn't have plastic totes... we had cardboard boxes, but the idea was the same. Loni is a great big sister. She looks gorgeous for school. Ada loves to smile. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment