So if you didn't know, Ada loves the bath. She stands on her tippy toes trying to get in when I am taking a shower. She stands on her tippy toes when I am filling it for her to get in. She just can't wait to get in the water and splash! She splashes and splashes. She doesn't mind when the water gets in her eyes, in her mouth, dumped over her head. If she gets a little too wet she just takes a few breaths and starts splashing again. It is really hilarious. This was the first time Loni got in the bath with Ada. It was very entertaining. I tried to get decent photos so Loni wouldn't be embarassed. I hope they are decent enough for you. Ada had some watermelon juice tonight. I was feeding her the watermelon and she was ok with it. Then after awhile there is that juice sitting there while you are eating so I gave her that. She loved it. So I cut up some watermelon and blended it into juice and she ate it all up. Kind of messy but oh well.
The second and third photo is of Ada under my bed. While on my computer she is up to all sorts of things. This time she was trying to retrieve a ball and couldn't quite make it back out. She was whining at me and I turned around to see her bum under the bed. I grabbed the camera because it was sitting right there and took some cute photos. I am so proud that I did that. Yeah for me! Anyway she smiled the first time when I took the shot of her face but the second shot I took she wasn't very impressed with me anymore. I didn't post that one.

2 comments:
the bath pics aren't too racy..i just covered joss's eyes. j/k
so any more teeth? we haven't tried watermelon but joss loves all other fruits so far. love the other pics too!! good job remembering to grab your camera for the moment.
Okay... in the watermelon juice picture she looks psychodic, the under the bed pictures are really cute and the bathtub pictures are not just discreet but do show how much fun Ada has in the tub. Loni is a good sister and you would be surprised what a loving attentive older sister can get a younger sibling to do: good and bad- Loni is mostly in to good, especially with her sister. I am sure she will take her responsibility as an example to her little sister very seriously. Thanks for the pictures. I really loved them. I will have to call you and tell you about our Super Saturday. Love, Mom
Post a Comment