Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Loni's first day of 2nd grade....

She woke up, got dressed, brushed her hair, made her breakfast, made her lunch, and was all ready to go when I woke up. She made Ada laugh.
Then it was time to go. She wasn't too excited, but just enough.

This is how she got Ada to laugh.

Ready to go outside. Sorry no pics of us at the bus stop.....it was raining! I couldn't hold Ada, an umbrella, and take a picture.

Her breakfast. She had it almost all gone when I came down but it didn't have any milk in it because it was too heavy. She liked her first day except for the new PE teacher. Why did she not like him? Because she can't wear her favorite heeled black boots to PE!

5 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

loni is a silly one. i bet its nice that she so independent when it comes to her mornings. she can handle it all by herself. tell her i love the necklace and the boots and am shocked that her PE teacher won't let her wear the boots!! doesn't he understand that style counts??
jody

Melissa said...

Your girls are getting so big, I can't believe it! So cute! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya!

Colleen said...

Loni is so funny! What a cute little girl! I can't believe she is in 1st grade already!!

Terry and Gail said...

Loni must have been a little more excited than her calm and blassie demeanor let on.. she is all dressed, lunch made and eating dry cereal before you get up... those are little clues that she was excited or at least a little nervous. She looks gorgeous. She needn't worry because she is as smart as she is pretty. I really love Loni and her attire was quite stylish- sorry about the boots. But good health and agility are not about style they are about mobility.

Mindy said...

What a mean PE teacher! How big our kids are getting. We love you guys.