Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some random pictures.........



So for school Loni has a project to do. It is called Reflections and it is put on by the PTA I think. Anyway you pick what you are good at, like, art, photography, dance, etc. Then you pick one and you do this project which is titled "Beauty is". So anyway Loni picked photography and I think that was a fun one to do. So one day she went around taking photos of everything. Many blurry, many identical to the last 5 shots, some funny, cute, uummmm?what is that? shots. Anyway the above here are a few that I liked. The ones below I took of Ada while she was playing with Auggie. I am always amazed at my animals and their tolerance of my children. Ada fits right in at my house.....she loves the animals. I had to mess with the picture a bit to get Auggie to show up. Did you know that it is very difficult to get a black cat or dog to show up in a photo. It is hard to see their features even if you do get them in a photo. Anyway Ada was just tugging on it fuzzy hair on his belly and he was just laying there on his back. Eventually I decided he had enough and pushed him to leave. He jumped up on my bed and Ada tried to follow him. She couldn't reach his belly but as most cats do, he hung his tail off the side of the bed and did the whole tail swishing. She grabbed it and got a nice chuck of tail hair in her fist! I pushed him to the middle of the bed.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Auggie is a good cat... I am not exactly sure if a dog in his kennel and sleepy baby shots actually fit the "Beauty is" theme. But what do I know. Coby looks resigned to his station and Ada looks like she will smile later. Of course, Ada, like Loni, is always beautiful even if not smiling. Smiling just makes it easier to see sometimes. I love all of you guys. Thanks for being kind to me. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

I need to leave another comment. I took another look at that picture of Ada in the high chair with her eyes closed and I think it looks like she is saying a prayer. That is really beautiful. It is really early in the morning so I am not thinking so well so I didn't see that at first. But I really like that shot. Love, Mom