Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ada has a tooth!

Last night I noticed Ada had a tooth coming up. I haven't tried to get a photo because I can barely see it without a camera in my hands so when it seems I will be able to get a glimpse of it, you will be the first to see it. Lets hope she isn't going to be a biter.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

okay...so i have a few more weeks until i see one then. :) its nice to know what's coming up.
jody

Anonymous said...

Now don't assume Jocelyn will have a tooth that early...remember Michaela was over a year old before she got her first tooth. Yes, Debi...you do want to hope that she isn't a biter. I will be looking forward to seeing a picture of it and I wish I could feel it. Love, Mom