
I bought a rug off craigslist because my current one was way too small and wasn't working for Ada. I like it alot more.

Ada loves the dogs.....can you tell?

Close up of my rug

Cali seems happy about Ada crawling on her, don't you think?

Ada after pulling herself up on the couch. She loves to pull herself up onto everything. She loves to stand and I think will be walking in a few months.
3 comments:
great rug. it matches perfectly with the room. how lucky!
also - how can you not love cali. she's so good with anyone and everyone!
Okay, so I forgot to pay attention to the fact that this was two posts...sorry. I made my rug comment in the second one for the day. Ada looks soo cute standing and with the dogs. I agree with Jody, Cali is just so patient and tolerant and must really trust you- if the kids can climb on you then they can climb on her, too. Love, Mom
So, I opened your blog and saw the cute photo of Ada on the dogs, and the caption directly above the photo says: I bought a rug because...the current one wasn't working for Ada..." and I thought you bought a new hairy animal rug! It took me a minute to realize the caption was for the photo above it of the red rug. LOL! Well, Cali does make a good rug for Ada, but I do like the new red rug better. Very nice! :-) Aunt Betsy
Post a Comment