Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So my mom once said that even though I don't like Coby very much I sure do post a lot of pictures of him. Well I like Coby some, maybe just because he is one of Gods creatures, but anyway this is why he is posted more than my beloved Cali. One: No matter what you are doing he tries to do it too. Ada grabbed my hand to help herself up and so he tried too.
Now here she was trying to ride him like a horse. He didn't have much choice in the matter but he didn't object too much.

I am not sure what he thought was going on here. I don't brush him because he has really short hair. Anyway Loni thought she would brush him like you brush horses. Funny girl.

And...if you hadn't already noticed her outfit. She got this hat when we were in Idaho and when we got home she went and got all the stuff that she has to wear when she wears her hat.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

loni is so funny!! but these pictures totally remind me of you. has loni made any of her friends play the role of horse yet?
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I love how she will always pose...she has got the garb right to match her hat. Coby may be just smarter than you think and all his behaviors are attempts to get you to notice him...he isn't patient like Cali. He doesn't like to wait for attention. Cali is not only patient but demands too much. She is kind of like my mother...she enjoys observing but every once in a while she wants to be doted on. Really not too much to ask- Coby just always wants interaction. I hope Loni is having a happy birthday- day!!! Love, Grandma ( I will call later)