Sunday, August 2, 2009

Because I forgot and will forget!

So Rick had a birthday while we were away in Idaho and I didn't post even an I love you! I emailed him! I know sad. So anyway I just wanted to put my little spill out there that I love Rick and that I am so glad that I am married to him. He is a great husband, father, and friend. We may disagree on whether nascar is worth watching......6 months of having to not watch still doesn't make it any easier when he gets back....but we agree on most everything else. At least he has figured out that that is what he should do!:) I love you Rick and for the...because I will forget part.......Happy Anniversary! We will be married 9 years on the 4th and though we are apart for it I will be eating ice cream and celebrating that we have made it this far and haven't killed any children, though we have lost our share of pets. We have survived a lot and not so much, but I think we may be able to handle another 50 years or so...what do you think? Anyway I love you and have a great day on our anniversary even though you will think of it a whole 16 hours sooner. Your wife, Debi

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Debi you are so cute! What a great pair you two are! Congratulations on the anniversary and Happy Birthday Rick!!! Love you guys!