1 day ago
Friday, July 31, 2009
Fun
I just wanted to thank all those who helped us have lots and lots of fun while we were on our vacation. I am glad and sad it is over. Loni has blessed me with some whining the last two days and I am wishing I weren't here, but that is part of my life. I best be getting used to it or learn how to get her to quit her whining. She is grounded for a week, in part because of the whining, and also because she is sick and probably just needs a lot of rest. Ada is doing well. I am well. My dog Cali may not be so well......or she is just punishing me for leaving her for so long. I wish dogs had less smelly ways of showing there disapproval, less destructive ways, etc. Anyway here I go off to feed the soon to be 7 year old who is very very persistent about trying to get that week of grounding off of her punishment. I am thinking she won't succeed. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
glad to see you got to post at least. i know what you mean when you get home from vacation. plus you have the addition of the doggies. you always need a vacation from your vacation. i'll talk to you soon.
jody
Jody is right...when you have little children and animals you always pay for taking a vacation and end up needing a vacation from the vacation. I just finished talking to you and wish I could do something to help. I am sad that you- both you and Jody and your families live so far away. But I really enjoyed the time I spent with all of you. Love, Mom
fyi--i am JUST starting to get back into a rhythm of things, and i've been home a month! i've been so out of wack.! {or, maybe i am like that all the time, who knows!} we'll need to get together..it seems like its been forever!
I'm certainly glad you're back, but I don't blame you for not wanting to be back to the reality of it all! I can't believe Loni got stepped on by a horse! Crazy! Your trip looked like so much fun! I can't believe you grounded Loni on her birthday week! You mean mom! ;) ha ha ha! You better unground her for at least Wednesday!
Post a Comment