
So we had a birthday party for Loni, my sister, Jody, and niece, Michaela while we were in Idaho. Here are some shots from it. Joss, Jody's daughter in the swing.

Ada and Joss loving the swings. Ada loves to swing.

Jody, Loni, and Michaela at their birthday party. Doesn't the ice cream cake look delicious, oh yeah, it was.

Loni got a blanket as well as other things. This blanket was made by Michaela for Loni because we left Loni's other blanket in Nevada. Luckily, lost and found helped out and still had it and was able to mail it to us.

Grandpa Felsman and Ada. They just love each other.
1 comment:
The pictures make me want to cry. I miss you all so much. I can't believe it is already over. It went so fast and we crammed so much into the month. I am so sleepy- but I would up with more sleepy days just to see you all again. Love, Mom
Post a Comment