Friday, July 31, 2009

Loni's adventure

So this isn't much of a picture....but Loni fell off a horse and then got stepped on by it. We had to spend some time at the ER to make sure it wasn't broken, which it wasn't obviously. She swore she hated horses and why did she ever got to ride them, but was on them again the next day.
We had our first camp out with Ada. It was thrilling. We hiked up a mountain and came back down. My sister-in-law Lindy helped me carry her up the mountain and back down. I don't recommend taking a 6 month old up a hill without some sort of pack to hold her in, but it definitely left some memories I may not forget.


Here are some of the crew to hike up the mountain. Jim(Ricks uncle), his son Michael, Ada, Lindy, Lici and Bryan(Jims kids). Also there Micah, Lindys husband.
Here is a snap of the kids that all came....Lici, Loni, Bryan, Michael, and Ada.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

looks like a cool place. i don't know how you carried her all of the way. crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle and Juan and the kids are on their camping trip right now. Your looked like fun. I never saw the pictures from that camping trip. What a beautiful place. I am glad that you did all that. I don't know how you guys carried her up the mountain either. Exhausting. Love, Mom