Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our vacation to California

So we headed to California last Monday. We got to San Diego on Tuesday to my sister Jody's. I met Joss her daughter. We saw Grandfather and Grandmother Mullett, as I like to call them. We has a blast. We went to soup plantation also which was really good. My uncle Dale was there too.
Here is Ada and I at the beach. She loved the sand. Tip: use baby powder to get the sand off of baby. It really works!

Here we all are Sea World. It was Jody's last day at work there. So sad! We had fun roaming Sea World. It is like a second home.


Here is Ada while watching the Sea Lion and otter show. She loved it.


Here is Loni, Carson, and Carlos on one of the new kid rides at Sea World. Thanks Jody for always taking us to Sea World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time...I love Ada...she is fun to hold and makes me feel special. Souplantation is yummy. Love, Mom