Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You've heard of the Fall of Adam?

Well here is the Fall of Ada.....ha, ha!

So Ada is almost all the way crawling...but I can't get her to do it on camera. She pulls herself up on everything and stands there like she is amazing.....I agree she is, but I don't always let her know that yet. So anyway since I got this on camera I figured I would show you her fall.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i'm assuming no animals or babies were injured in the making of this video. hopefully she didn't cry too much from the fall.
jody

Anonymous said...

I think she was trying to clean up her mess that she made when she pulled that container out. Maybe she is going to be a cleaner/organizer girl. I am sorry that she fell- but I know that she is pretty sturdy...that is a hard floor though. Did she cry much?? I am sure she was surprised that she fell- she seems so confident and nonchalant about standing up on things- like she has been doing it for years. I know her brain tells her that she can do lots of things. She is a smart little girl...besides being so cute and those eyes really do communicate. Love, Mom