So I thought I would share with you a story about Ada and Coby. Ada loves Coby and this is how much..........
I was hanging out on the floor leaning up against my couch and Coby was sitting behind me on the couch. Ada was hanging onto the couch next to me standing there. I wasn't paying much attention because I was looking through some magazines. For awhile I was hearing Ada's sucking noises. She sucks on the blankets I have covering the couch. She also makes a clicking noise with her tongue now. It is really cute. Anyway so I have been hearing her little sucking noise and I decided to glance at her. And oh no she was not sucking on the blanket. She had Coby's foot in her mouth and was sucking on it! Yeah, that's gross! Coby was snoring away like he must always have babies sucking on his toes. So now I don't only have to yell at the dog to quit licking the baby, I have to also yell at the baby to quit licking the dog!
2 days ago

5 comments:
So that is pretty yucky...but it doesn't surprise me the way she loves animals. If she doesn't get sick then you can bet that she has a rock gut. Still be careful to feed her clean food- I don't know how you manage a reaction to sucking on a dog's foot. Weird kid...Love, Mom
For a second I thought you were going to say that she was sucking on the dog's nose! I was relieved (somehow) that she was sucking on a toe, although that's still pretty gross!
Very cute!
-Chancy
That is hilarious, and yes SICK!!!! But it will make for great stories to tell the future boyfriends! ha ha ha!
LOL! Did she get a hairball? :)
Well, at least SOMEONE loves poor little Coby! LOL. Made me laugh right out loud!
Post a Comment