
Ada loves to take baths. She also loves to drink water. She will even drink it out of the washcloth. I love the little sucking noise that it makes when she is drinking it from the washcloth.

Ada has definitely begun the crawling everywhere stage. She crawls to the door and pulls herself up to look out and bang on the door. She crawls to the dogs water and splashes. If I didn't catch that one quick enough she would have been drinking the water....I know....gross! She pulls all the shoes off of the shoe rack. She crawls to me and cries till I pick her up. That one is kind of funny when I am not ready to pick her up and I go to a different room. She crawls with her head down sobbing as she follows me around. Kind of a sad picture too.

Smiling Ada.
2 comments:
love those blue eyes! she looks so cute in the bath picture.
jody
Thanks...I needed that. Only you would get some sort of sick pleasure out of a baby following you around and crying for you to pick her up!!! She just loves. She just wants to let you know how very special you are in this world. She feels it is her duty to let you know how much God loves you and that is through her constant need to let you hold her. I am surprised you haven't figured that out yet...you are usually so quick to figure things out!!! She looks adorable in that bath picture. I think I am going to have to copy that one and get it blown up. Love, Mom
Post a Comment