Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy girls!

Here is Ada being her happy little self. I rarely get her to smile and giggle for the camera. I almost missed this....notice her face being cut out of the picture....she was a moving target.
Loni finally got to have a lemonade stand. She was ecstatic. She set it up right in front of our house. I didn't think anyone would come but we have busy and generous neighbors. As they were heading to work or errands they came over and bought some lemonade from Loni. They even gave more than she was charging. I think she made $11.00 on only 2 pitchers of lemonade! I think I may start a business. Her friend Amaya was there for some of the time but Loni was out from around 1-4.

Ada is a crawling maniac. She seems to like to crawl under the kitchen chairs but then gets stuck. I guess her reverse gets broken? She starts crying until I come and get her.


Loni decided that we had not been bowling in an awfully long time so we went. She did very well, but she says it is nothing like the wii. She broke 100 though!

Loni likes to take Ada into her room and do makeovers. For Ada this just consists of putting her hair in a headband with a flower on it and wetting her hair a bit. I think she rather enjoys it. She was still in her pjs so after the picture we got her dressed to match her hair!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

they are both so cute!! i love the crying under the table picture. classic!

Terry and Gail said...

I like your rug. It is bigger and pretty and matches your home... the Moroccan feel. I love that Ada lets Loni do the make-overs. the lemonade stand picture is really cute. Your dogs are patient with Ada- Thanks for the updates. I miss the girls (which does include you). I was thinking about you all this morning and hoping that I get to come to your place next year even if you come at Christmas. I am hoping that Terry will come, too. But we'll see. Love, Mom