Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A day at the beach!

We went to the beach today with some friends. It was a lot of fun and such a nice day. Not too hot and not cold. Loni was finding some interesting things on the beach and here is one of them.
She loves to play in the sand.

Ada loved the water. She even made me walk with her down to the water. I have a feeling when she can walk we will have to keep a close eye on her. She may just walk right in.

I tried not to get her too wet since I don't have a water diaper that fits her yet. Don't you like her cute swim suit? I do.
I also got this hat for her from The Childrens Place. Isn't it cute? She left it on for most of the time. See Paisley in the background. We should never take a picture like this, Paisley looks so teeny. She is actually 2 months older than Ada, but my chunky Ada is bigger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what is that thing that Loni found. Loni does love the sand. Remember the sand castle her and Carlos built while they were here. Did you know that one of those police men who arrested that black professor at Harvard was named Carlos Figueroa. Yes, Ada does love the water and I'll bet in 2 or 3 years Paisley will be bigger than Ada. She is bound to be a mini child eventually. Thanks for the pictures. I look forward to them everyday. I know everyday is expecting too much. Still I check everyday anyway. Love, Mom/ Grandma

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

the creature is a horseshoe crab (just in case you didn't know.) they are so huge on the east coast. you never see them that big if you find one on our coast.
anyways, i do love ada's swim suit. too bad i couldn't find one here. i'm also inspired to find some more cute pattern fabrics for hats after seeing ada's. i've only done solid fabric hats so far.
looks like you had a fun day!
jody

Darla Batty said...

Cute pictures Debi!
I'm following your blog, but I never get updates sent to my email. Do you know how to do that? I'm not very smart when it comes to blogs. :-(