Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Giggle, cry, giggle, cry

My mom wanted another post of Ada laughing. So even though she didn't really want to make a video, she rather be held, Ada giggled some. I think it is funny how she will giggle, cry, giggle, cry. She is kind of psychotic that way often. She just doesn't know really what she wants to do....she just knows that she wants me to pick her up. And no, you will never get a video of what I am doing on the sidelines to make Ada laugh. I am sure all of you moms out there know how silly you can be and look to get your baby to laugh.

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

we almost couldn't tell the difference between her cry and laugh! :) funny!!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Debi, everytime I try to view the video of her laugh/crying...it goes black and says "This video is not currently available...Please try later." What a bummer. I will try later and make a better comment when I finally get to see it. I really need to hear that laugh and cry stuff. I miss the babies. Love, Mom

Mindy said...

Oh Debi that is cute! I do think the camera on you would make us laugh too!