Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Loni's Scary Pumpkin all lite up! Aren't you scared??
Rick was seeing how many pieces of gum he could chew. Look at that huge bubble.

Some friends of ours dressed up as a pair of eyes. Cool aye! Their little boy was Buzz Lightyear. Cute aye!


Our "nice" witch.......course this is a slightly scary picture. Look at those teeth! and the gum! Aren't her lips pretty?
Here is the good witch of Virginia Beach. Doesn't she make a good one?? She is so pretty.




4 comments:

Robin Conner said...

She does make a cute witch! :) We're such dorks, we didn't know there was stuff going on inside the church! Duh! :) Good seeing you last night, see ya tomorrow! :)

Laura McBride said...

Thanks for putting the cute pair of eyes on your blog! I just found you guys off of Kate's blog. We had fun last night! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Loni is just so pretty. Even if I am her grandmother, pretty is pretty. I especially love the big face shot with teeth, gum and did you fail to mention the eyes? Was it a hassle getting the mascara off? She really looks fabulous and I think more people ought to wear purple lipstick. Rick is an assume bubble man!!! What a clever idea to be a pair of glasses- it is even metaphoric. Love, Grandma

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

where is the full shot of loni's outfit? it looks great!!
jody