Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Waiting for the timer......

So this second child of mine is definitely growing amazingly well. She moves non-stop which scared me because she may do that when she comes out. Now I am just waiting for the timer to ding so she can come out.
Here is a pic of Loni and her full outfit per request from her aunt. She was definitely a cutie in her outfit. She is already planning her next outfit for next year. She doesn't slow down a bit even for her poor pregnant mommy.....

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Debi you look so cute! I can hardly remember when you were pregnant with Loni. When is your due date again? Hope you are feeling well.

Love Loni's lipstick too!

Micah and Lindy said...

Oh you are so cute preganant, I hope I can be as lucky as you when i am prenant someday and only get a belly, my luck i will get fat everywhere else too. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Robin Conner said...

You're a cute prego mommy!
I checked out the "calvin" page. It was hilarious. And what do you know? Middle child. Just like Ashton. I swear they are all crazy! In a funny way of course, but they have to find a way to stand out I guess! Very funny pics. I'm glad I remembered to go look! :)

Anonymous said...

You look good...but where your belly is setting does remind me of me and that creates alot of pressure on your legs and veins...It looks like the baby is setting low ...at least I always had stout legs, you've got those skinny legs. It is a good thing you made space between your babies. My pace would have wreaked worse havoc on your legs than it did on mine and mine were pretty bad. You do look good and thanks for the "whole Loni Halloween ensemble for 2008". She looks just fabulous...she should be a witch every year. Love, Grandma

Jenson Family said...

You look Fabulous!!! Hang in there- it's these last couple months that are ROUGH! Although I know the first few were rough for you too...

Bonnie said...

Ok Debi, there's just no way you're old enough to be pregnant...again! Last I checked you were like 8! Are you having a boy or a girl?