Saturday, November 22, 2008

We saw Twilight.....Loni lost a tooth....

So last night I went to the Twilight movie. I am still processing whether I liked it or not. I liked it I just still am more happy with what my imagination did with the characters than actual real life characters. Sorry you can't see my shirt in the photo. I will either take another pic of it or not. It said "I love Edward Cullen" on the front and on the back was "What do you mean Edward Cullen isn't real?" I liked it. Let me know what you thought of the movie. I will still probably buy it when it comes out on DVD. I am a fan so I have to have it.
So Loni's two front teeth have been loose forever. We kept trying to pull them but they never seemed to want to come out. But yesterday she was showing me how loose they were and I told her to sit and wiggle them for 15 minutes and I was sure they would come out. Well one did....but the other is still trying to hang in there. She looks quite silly with the one still hanging in there but I am sure it will come out before the weekend is over.

There are those crazy eyes of hers again. She was looking in the mirror after she pulled it out and was talking funny. I remember that. Talking funny after you lose a tooth. The tooth fairy was really busy last night so we are hoping she comes to visit tonight!


2 comments:

The Figueroas said...

Michaela's tooth fairy is always busy too. Carson's has done better and we hope that Carlos's is awesome. We leave them big notes and hope they will come in the door and remember. Big sign...."Tooth Fairy stop here!" It really helps. You know what I mean. They take alot of time and remembering comes easier. I'm glad the tooth fairy is coming though. Love you!!!!

Pam said...

I think I agree with you on the movie. It was better than I expected though.