Thursday, November 20, 2008

Are you going to Twilight?

So I love the Twilight books and several of my friends do as well. My friend Kate had a Twilight party before the last book came out which was way fun. She has a scrapbooking class at her house every Thursday, which isn't always scrapbooking but it is really fun to go to. So tonight we are making shirts to wear to the movie tomorrow night! So much fun. I never have made a shirt just to go to a movie, but every once in awhile you need to do something out of the ordinary, right?? I of course don't have many shirts to iron words on right now so I am stealing one of Ricks shirts he doesn't ever really wear. It may be a bit big but I am a bit big right now too. I will take a picture of it when I am wearing it and post it. I just need to decide what to put on it. So tell me what you think of the movie when you go see it! I hope I love it!

5 comments:

Kate said...

it was fun last night. i hope you had fun! we are such nerds! :) can't wait for tonight...and make sure you try Ben's chili!

Bryan and Molly said...

Was it great??? I cant wait to go - but I have to until Christmas to see it with the rest of my family! I hope you had a grand time - sounds like you had a fun group to go with!

Bryan and Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather and Trevor said...

How fun! We went last night too and made shirts. It is so fun to get away and do stuff like that! :) LOVE IT! Hope your well! :)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Whoa! What does it take to get a comment deleted? Some pretty horrible comment I bet! What if I said "Edward Cullen is a smelly nose-picker"? Would that get deleted? I guess I don't expect to see this comment on your blog tomorrow.